Marketing Representative, Office Administrator
My name is Stephanie Anderson. I have over 8 years of marketing and sales experience, specializing in client relations. I enjoy creating business awareness through event planning, one-on-one networking with local businesses, and maintaining a positive experience for everyone we have the pleasure of working with.
Full Service Bookkeeper
My name is Mila Lenta. I recently joined LR Tax & Accounting and love what I do because accounting is my life. I have a Bachelor’s Degree from the State University of Moldova in Finances and Accounting. I previously worked for the Department of Revenue in Moldova for 15 years, and have 30 years of total accounting experience.
Why to Outsource Your Accounting, Payroll and Tax Needs
We understand that as a Small Business Owner you have to wear multiple hats and Bookkeeping is probably one of them, but is often put aside till the last moment because there are so many other things to be done in order to take care of the business! This is where we come to offer our help with your bookkeeping needs.
Below are only few out of the multiple advantages why you should outsource your bookkeeping needs:
1. More Time Outsourcing your business’s bookkeeping operations frees up valuable time that can be put into improving the company. Back end office functions can be a heavy distraction from the day-to-day running of things.
2. Saving Money. The bottom line is that by outsourcing your bookkeeping operations, you save money by not paying full-time or part-time wages and benefits to an employee. By outsourcing your bookkeeping, you only pay for what you need—nothing more, nothing less. Standard employees cost more to employ than outsourced contractors. According to the authors of “Small Business, Big Vision,” regular employees cost approximately one and a half times their hourly wage, whereas contractors do not involve extra expenses. Depending on your needs, you may contract with an outsourced bookkeeper for an hourly fee or a set rate that occurs weekly, biweekly or monthly. The period for a set rate may depend on your payroll system, the size of your business and the depth of your bookkeeping needs.
3. Expertise. Outsourcing gives you a great way to have full-time knowledge on your team without having to pay for it around the clock. By putting your books into the hands of a highly skilled staff who understand the best practices and how to properly staff for certain tasks, your job becomes a whole lot easier—and effective. With employment and tax laws constantly changing, you will be safe with our company and have a peace of mind that your books are up to date and compliant. We will make sure to keep accurate records during the year, so at the end of the year we can take any available tax deduction for you and your business.
5. No need to buy your own software. As a professional bookkeeping service company, we provide our own bookkeeping software. You just need to give us your paperwork and we take it from there. No need for you to have more expenses. We will provide you with monthly and qurterly reports as needed, as well as any data regarding your company will be available to you upon request.
6. More privacy - did you know that your outsourced bookkeeper is less likely to share any private financial data with any of your employees, or anyone else in general? The reason is that your outsourced bookkeeper does not keep in touch with your house employees, also your privacy is the Bookkeeping's Firm reputation and priority.
To learn more about what we do view Our Services.
Ina Lenta-Rocha, E.A.
President, EA, MAcc (in progress)
My name is Ina Lenta-Rocha, I am an accountant with over 15 years experience and the founder of LR Tax & Accounting Services, Inc. Accounting was always my passion and I love to help business owners with their accounting and tax needs, see what areas of business can save money, what business activities are the most profitable, stay compliant and focus on the business growth.
I am an Enrolled Agent (EA) with IRS, have a Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration and currently pursuing my Master's Degree in Accounting with an emphasis in Forensic Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University.
LR Tax & Accounting Services, Inc.
Accounting Services, Tax Preparation, Payroll
LR Tax & Accounting Services, Inc. focuses on service industries, providing them with monthly bookkeeping, payroll, managerial accounting, cost & financial analysis, inventory management, and tax preparation. Our Tax Preparation Services are for businesses and individuals.
We have a variety of clients for whom we provide monthly write up services, initial consultations, set up and clean up of historical accounting data, bring them up to date and make sure every month we are on top of all accounting, bookkeeping, and tax duties.
Our team continues to grow as we continue to bring new businesses on board. Everyone on our team is a QuickBooks expert (on-line and desktop versions), CTEC certified for tax preparations, with a combined experience of over 50 years, and we all strive to bring the best services for our clients.